an FAQ?

Robert Pluta rpluta at
Fri Mar 17 22:19:01 EST 1995

It seems that we're gonna get interest in this newsgroup from folks with
an ancillary interest in audiology and hearing aids. (and hearing
science, psychoacoustics

btw, who initiated the RFD for this newsgroup? Thank you; it's long overdue.

I think an FAQ may be necessary. I've already seen a post from an
individual asking about 'auditory driving' or words to that effect.

As in all things audiological, our field benefits from others with
diverse interests. An FAQ may also be a good way to spread the word that
*audiologists* are the professionals who are educated and trained to deal
with folks who have hearing loss.