Multimedia Neuroscience Journal...

John Paul Mains jmains at cais3.cais.com
Tue Mar 21 10:26:55 EST 1995

Hello,

I am working on a proposal with NIH for the development of a multimedia
neuroscience journal.  My needs at this time are twofold.

I need the names and working institutions of researchers who would like to
publish multimedia articles (video, sound, graphics, etc.) on the World
Wide Web.  My primary need is someone with adequate credentials in the
neuroscience community that would be willing to act as an article
reviewer.  We plan to place all relevant articles that we receive in a
private section of the journal that a review board would have access.

Please email all responses and questions.

Sincerely,

John Paul Mains  jmains at cais.com
Biomedical Engineering
Amron Co.