External Ear... Shaw, (1974)

Jeff Sirianni sirianni at UTS.CC.UTEXAS.EDU
Thu Mar 23 20:40:17 EST 1995

Found that article that I mentioned a week or so ago.

Shaw, E.A.G. (1974). The external ear.  In Handbook of Sensory
Physiology, Vol. 5/1 (eds. W.D. Keidel and W.D. Neff), pp. 455-490.
Springer, Berlin.

There is another Shaw article on the external ear called "The Acoustics of
the External Ear" Chapter 6 from some book.  I received the article as a
class handout and it was not labeled as to the book from which it was taken.

Jeff

* Jeff Sirianni                        *
* University of Texas at Austin        *
* Communication Sciences and Disorders *
* CMA, 2nd Floor Clinic                *
* Austin, TX  78712-1089               *
* sirianni at uts.cc.utexas.edu           *