Phone device

Kerry Roberts kroberts at public.compusult.nf.ca
Sun Mar 26 13:10:06 EST 1995

Hi, I have a moderately severe hearing disability in both ears and
communicating over the telephone has always been a problem for me.  Just
recently I had the local phone company build me a device for telephone use.
I got the idea from a friend who built a similar device himself.  I had the
phone company take my Phonic Ear Y-Cord and patch it directly into the
telephone.  When I use the phone with this device, I switch my hearing aids to
the T-switch, lift the receiver, and I have direct sound from the telephone to
BOTH my ears.  The device also has a volume control to amplify the sound.
This device does not correct the problem but it is, by far, the best phone
device I have ever tried.  If anyone would like more detail on the device,
don't hesitate to E-mail me. (kroberts at public.compusult.nf.ca)