need some possibilities regarding CICs

Shwl shwl at aol.com
Fri May 26 06:26:18 EST 1995

It looks as if many possibilities have been considered, however, I wonder
if this
dulled hearing reaction may not in some way be related to the fit of the
case.  You mention that there is no acoustic feedback, leading me to
believe the fit is reasonably tight.  Perhaps after wearing the aids for a
few hours, the dullness is a tactile type reaction.  I experience a
similiar sensation when my glasses bows are too tight.  There is no
sensation until after they are worn awhile.  Perhaps taking the CICs and
grinding away slighty any prominences on the case might reduce this
sensation.  Of course the unpleasant side effect is that this could
introduce feedback.  It's an interesting fitting dilemma. Keep us posted
on any positive resolution.