Http://www.cris.com/~hearing

susan moreland smorelan at MAGNUS.ACS.OHIO-STATE.EDU
Fri Nov 3 10:35:38 EST 1995

jeff,

this guy has been in the tinnitus group and is really stirring things up
with his ads.  we haven't been able to get rid of him!  if he had just
posted once or twice it wouldn't be worth the fuss, but he makes sure to
come up with some half-assed reason to post (like "have a good day,
everyone!" with a coreesponding product pitch) a few times a week.  ugh!
now it seems that he has exapnded his prey to include us.  what do you
think?  i mean, maybe this will be his only post, but if it isn't and we
need to take action, what do you recommend?  i've heard that the
"net-police" aren't every responsive to someone who just haunts one
newsgroup; perhaps they would take us seriously if he starts doing the same
thing here...

i dunno... i'm just really frustrated with the havoc he's wreaked in the
tinnitus group. he's become my personal pet peeve.

you're right; i definitely need a vacation.  ;)

susan

>>From BIOSCI-REQUEST at net.bio.net Thu Nov  2 13:32:41 1995
>To: audiolog at net.bio.net
>From: Hearing at cris.com (Tim Ingram)
>Subject: Http://www.cris.com/~hearing
>Date: Thu, 02 Nov 1995 17:23:59 GMT
>
>Still under construction also but the hearing help page has a link at
>the bottom of this page!
>

>Tim Ingram
>

>Write for current Battery Prices!!

>Mid America            Email To:  Hearing at cris.com
>P.O. Box 302
>Turpin Ok 73950
>
>1-800-839-4327 or 316-626-5924
>
>Helping People Hear Better!  Products for the Hearing Impaired!
>
>http://www.cris.com/~hearing/hearing.html

susan

we stroll together silently,
just the two of us -- my wolf and me...