fig6

George Cire gcire at icsi.net
Wed Nov 15 20:42:53 EST 1995

The copy of fig6 I recieved from Etymotic Research (Mead Killion) had a
little written documentation.  It seems to work good and by the way, it's
a DOS application.  I also understand that the fig6 type targets are used
in the new Siemens CONNEXX software that is used to fit their
INTELLIVENIENCE hearing aid.  From the audiogram that is spec'd into the
program, three targets are generated:  one for 40dB input, 65dB input,
and 90dB input. I hope the little bit of info helps.

George Cire
Victoria Regional Hearing Center
Victoria, TX