fig6

HearWHAC HearWHAC at netins.net
Fri Nov 17 01:11:39 EST 1995

In article <Pine.SOL.3.91.951114125732.9275A-100000 at expert.cc.purdue.edu>,
shellrd at expert.cc.purdue.edu says...

>Does anybody have any information about the fig6 fitting system (for
>k-amp) by mead killion?  I have a friend who is doing a project on it and
>can't find much information.  It's not actually out on the market, as I
>understand it... but if you happen to know anything about it, please let
>me know!  Thanks!

Interesting you should ask! Mead spoke at the 40th Annual Congress of
Hearing Aid Acousticians in Hamburg, Germany last month about FIG6. Shelley,
if you will email me your address at Purdue I will send you a copy of his
handout.

The name FIG6 comes from Figure 6 of his article, "Three Types of
Sensorineural Hearing Loss," The Hearing Journal, November, 1993, which your
friend can most likely find in the Purdue Library.

Mead also has a software program and he will probably mail you a disk with
it on it if you will write to him. His address is Etymotic Research, 61
Martin Lane, Elk Grove, IL 60007.

Paul :-)