Who makes mics and phones for hearing aids?

mmoore at prysm.com mmoore at prysm.com
Sat Nov 18 13:01:09 EST 1995

>   tching at shazam.ecs.csus.edu (Rice Cube) writes:
>  	Do you know a manufacturer of the small mic and
>  phone used in hearing aids?  I want to buy or sample a
>  few for experimentation and hope they will part with
>  them without having to buy the entire aid.
>  Tracy Ching

I'm not sure what kind of work you are planning, but when
I was working on my degree in electronics, I found manufacturers
were generally eager to give out samples of small devices
for experimentation by students or faculty.  They hoped you would
but more, later.

Mark Moore
Audiometrics, Inc.
Shreveport, LA