Otoacoustic Emissions Tests

Kelley Mascher mascher at u.washington.edu
Sun Nov 19 11:43:09 EST 1995

Susan,

Notice that this comment you responded to was sent through the
anonymous service via penet in Finland. Quite often people who use
this service are just trying to stir things up to no good purpose.
If they really believed what they said and were interested in a
real discussion of the subject the would not have to hide behind this
service.

Kelley

--
Kelley Mascher                                            (206) 528-2713
Children's Hospital & Med. Center               mascher at u.washington.edu
Audiology Research