Industrial

nielson at onlink.net nielson at onlink.net
Sun Nov 26 15:06:47 EST 1995

I am developing a proposal for development of a Hearing Conservation program for a local mine . I have a some literature on
Hearing Conservation In Industry , progam policy development, hearing protection and employee education programs,etc.
I was curious if anyone knows of any computer programs related to this topic for data entry, etc. Any comments related to this
area  of industrial audiology would be appreciated. Also, are there any Canadian audiologists lurking out there doing similiar kinds
of things?