Identify

Michael W. Ridenhour gandalf at infi.net
Sun Nov 26 17:16:11 EST 1995

> >No offense, but who are you?????
>
> I really don't think that this is called for...   If you have a personal
> problem with someone, take it up via private email.  Thanks for your
> cooperation.
> Jeff Sirianni     @(((<{

Hey Jeff, lighten up. This guy seems to be joking. I, for one, don't
mind a little levity from time to time. Your "seriousness" could
easily drive people away from the group. I agree that insults, etc. should be
curbed, but this guy Cool seems to be only mocking Howard's question.
I know Howard Gutnick, but I would think that few from outside
Virginia would. (Of course, he may be nationally famous and I am
just uninformed.

   :)

Michael Ridenhour