GRAD SCHOOLS

Tom Boismier boismier at umich.edu
Thu Oct 26 07:27:11 EST 1995

No specific recommendations (I'll leave that to the folks who actually got a
degree in Audiology...), just a suggestion. Ask the programs you're
considering what they offer in terms of training for ENG and other vestibular
tests, ABR, ECOG, intra-operative monitoring, etc. These are part of the "new
wave" of audiology services, and many programs are woefully deficient in
preparing their students.