Jeffrey G. Sirianni sirianni at
Fri Oct 27 01:03:29 EST 1995

In article <Pine.SOL.3.91.951025110427.22509C-100000 at haywire>, MICHELLE HARRIS <mharris at haywire> says:
>HELLO!  My name is Michelle and I am a student at Cal State Hayward.  I
>am wondering if anyone has any idea where I might find a grad school with
>a good audiology program. I've been doing some research and have found a
>few but would like some professionals input.  Replies will br greatly
>appreciated.  My e-mail address is:  mharris at
>Thanks again and I look forward to hearing from you.

You need to ask yourself what type of program you would like to enter.
There are programs with strong academics as a foundation, and there are
programs with strong clinical training as a foundation.  Talk to people
who have left certain programs and ask them what they felt was the program's
strong suit.

(sig-line still in hyperspace)