Frye Electronics Web Site

Jeffrey G. Sirianni sirianni at UTS.CC.UTEXAS.EDU
Fri Oct 27 14:35:31 EST 1995

>Date: Fri, 27 Oct 95 11:51:44 PDT
>From: sfrye at frye.com
>Sender: Sallie Frye <Sallie at SALLIE.FRYE.COM>
>Subject: Frye Electronics Web Site
>To: sirianni at uts.cc.utexas.edu
>Return-Receipt-To: sfrye at frye.com
>
>I wanted to tell you about our new www site.  We have it on
>line now at http://www.frye.com  We are still under
>construction but we have all our brochures and a number of
>other items available.  We plan to keep adding to it.  I think
>it will be useful.  We could use a mention on your newsgroup.

>I welcome your questions.
>
>Sallie A. Frye
>-------------------------------------
>Name: Sallie Frye
>E-mail: sfrye at lobe.frye.com
>Date: 10/27/95
>Time: 11:51:44

The list continues to grow....
Jeff
* Jeff Sirianni                        *
* University of Texas at Austin        *
* Communication Sciences and Disorders *
* sirianni at uts.cc.utexas.edu           *
* jgsaudio at aol.com                     *