personality type, MBTI

Robert Pluta rpluta at
Sat Sep 2 14:51:47 EST 1995

In article <429s6j$jfg at>, HearWHAC at (HearWHAC)

> Please keep me informed of any research you run into on this subject.
> What type do you think is most common among Speech Paths? I know of two ISTJ
> Speech Paths, but I would doubt if that is the MBTI type you have in mind.

Thanks, Paul for you post! I'll keep a lookout for some MBTI stuff and
post it when I can.

IMHO, the most common type for SLPs is ISFJ (same as nurses).

Rob Pluta            "The truth is the light, the light is the way,
5380 Medical #405    the less folks know, the more they have to say."
San Antonio TX 78240 --The Remains, c.1966