Speech Display Software?

George Cire gcire at icsi.net
Thu Sep 7 22:07:14 EST 1995

Gary:

I know of two software/hardware systems that might be appropriate.
One is the Mac Speech Lab by GW Instruments (dont' have the address
handy) it runs on an Apple Mac platform and has some extensive features.
The other I know of is a software package "Spectra Plus" ver 3.0 by
Pioneer Hill Sofware 24460 Mason Rd. Poulsbo, WA  98370 USA.  It runs on
a PC platform with Windows and requires a sound card.  I run this on my
laptop with ease. It has features such as a Sectragram window and a
time/intensity window among other features.  The software cost $395 US
last I checked.  I hope this is helpful. Good Luck

George Cire