assistance needed!!!!

susan moreland smorelan at MAGNUS.ACS.OHIO-STATE.EDU
Mon Sep 18 15:43:22 EST 1995

i am at that wonderful time in my college career when it is time to write my
comprehensive exam.  oh joy.  it is a take-home test and i am allowed to use
whatever resources i can find, which is why i'm writing to you all.

here's the question that i need help with.  i am asked to furnish a new
audiological clinic with necessary equipment.  i have $75,000.00 to spend on
the project.  the trouble is that i am not familiar with the prices of
individual pieces of equipment and i need to access some pricing info asap.
can anyone direct me to a web site that advertises audiometers and such?
are there any other resources on the net?  perhaps the phone number of a
good dealer?  any other ideas?  i'm not looking for anyone to answer the
question for me, but i could use an assist to access resources. i need to
turn this in this friday so time is of the essence.

i doubt that anyone else would be interested in this topic, so private email
replies are greatly appreciated.  thanks so much in advance!
susan

we stroll together silently,
just the two of us -- my wolf and me...