Newsgroup bionet.audiology, Articles 489-497

dinosawr at expert.cc.purdue.edu dinosawr at expert.cc.purdue.edu
Tue Sep 19 06:45:20 EST 1995

  I am a second year graduate student at Purdue University.  I have been
  reading this news group for three months now and I absolutely love it!
  It's really great being able to read comments and questions from
  audiologists who are "out there in the trenches" :-)

  It is getting close to the time when all of us audiology students are
  preparing ourselves for final comps and eventually jobs.  I would be very
  interested in reading about any of your interesting stories/experiences
  re:  comps, externships, first audiology jobs, or anything related to
  audiology on a personal level that you find interesting and would like to
  share.

  Please post respones instead of e-mailing them.  I know I am not the only
  interested student out here :-)!

  Thanks a lot

  Diana Sowers, future audiologist

 p.s.  anyone out there looking for a CFY in the Chicagoland area? (smiles)