need referrals

Bob Olhsson olh at hyperback.com.
Tue Sep 19 20:57:13 EST 1995

My 87 year old mother needs her hearing aids upgraded.

Estimates have ranged from $150 to $2000 dollars and she has no idea what
to make of the price spread but is very suspect of rip-offs as any sane
sr. citizen ought to be.

I have been very impressed with recent earphone developments in my sound
recording work and suspect this technology has made it into hearing aids
also.

Can anybody suggest a reasonable, first-rate manufacturer and an
audiologist in the Detroit area?

Thanks,

Bob

--
Bob Olhsson Audio    | O tongue, thou art
olh at hyperback.com    | a treasure without end.