Info Request: History of Dictograph Products C

HearWHAC HearWHAC at netins.net
Sun Sep 24 15:35:13 EST 1995

In article <199509241642.LAA13027 at icicle>, admin at SCONCEPT.COM says...

>I<>>One of the things we know about DPC's past is that Queen Alexandra
>I<>>wore an Acousticon hearing aid at her coronation in London in 1901.
>
>I<> (Quesions about components, etc.)

Have I missed something? Where is the original post? What are the questions?

Acousticon was founded in 1902. I will try to look up the information about
the Queen who wore an Acousticon hearing aid at her coronation. Eleanor
Roosevelt also is pictured in Acousticon advertising wearing a hearing aid -
although she also is featured in other company's hearing aid advertising.

Paul Woodard
HearWHAC at netins.net