Price of hearing aids

Alan Sias arsias at cyberport.net
Wed Apr 3 10:23:34 EST 1996

> <snip>
> It's all a matter of priorities....
> Isn't that where we're SUPPOSED to excell?  In the counselling, the
ability to help these patients understand that hearing IS important, and
that the price of instruments shouldn't matter?

I know that that is also where I need the most help.  I just wish I had
taken that course in my graduate program - WAIT!  There wasn't a course
on that....

Back to reality, I guess.

--
Alan Sias, M.A. - CF/A
The Hearing Clinic of Kalispell

May God grant us the wisdom to discover the right, the will
to choose it, and the strength to make it endure. - King Arthur