ECochG - where to measure?

Loren Randolph Loren.Randolph at m.cc.utah.edu
Wed Apr 3 21:31:17 EST 1996

Michael:
Agreed. I set my Biologic up to use the gold insert earplugs normally
for ECOG in order to get a better Wave I while doing ABR. I personally
don't put much faith in ECOG as a diagnostic tool, especially when the
referring MDs send the patient in 3 weeks after an attack. I've
attempted to explain the lack of general diagnostic utility to the
referral sources, but they learned differently.  It has been
encouraging that the AAA classes point out the waste of time, effort,
and patient funds,
Loren