Price of hearing aids

jerrbear at essex1.com jerrbear at essex1.com
Wed Apr 3 19:22:04 EST 1996

>On Wed, 03 Apr 1996 08:23:34 -0700, Alan Sias <arsias at cyberport.net> wrote:

>> <snip>
>> It's all a matter of priorities....
> Isn't that where we're SUPPOSED to excell?  In the counselling, the
>ability to help these patients understand that hearing IS important, and
>that the price of instruments shouldn't matter?

You have got to be kidding! I can't believe anyone would type the last
part of that sentence out loud for God and everyone to see.

I've had cancer and the price of my medical treatment (my LIFE)
matters!  I'll go ahead and die if need be (I ain't there yet) to be
able to leave something for my daughter rather than give it all to the
money grubbing hospitals and doctors.

It IS a matter of priorities, the patient's priorities, not a
salesman's priorities.

Jerr