Resound to buy 3m

Gary Gams higgins at DEDOT.COM
Tue Apr 9 22:54:57 EST 1996

Great news...Resound is buying 3M...That should make a great
combination...Both companies have great aids and the 2
together(although I'm sure they will remain seperate Like
many other manufacturers)the merging of the 2 technologies
should benefit everyone...Resound is about to introduce a
new canal instrument and 3M is coming out with a dual
program instrument to compliment their single pro...Although
were a long way from duplicating what the human ear can do
were doing a heck of a job these days and it should just get
better...Although our industry still can't solve every
hearing problem, especially those with profound losses and
with severe neural loses...Were getting better...GG