SHHH "T" coil position

David & Sissy Coffin Coffin at worldnet.att.net
Wed Apr 17 22:22:58 EST 1996

This message was sent to me in reply to my question about the other uses of
t-coils.  I thought that this would be of interest to other dispensing
audiologists.  After reading the SHHH position on t-coils, I am trying to
counsel patients on their many uses, and am fitting them whenever possible.

David J. Coffin, M.A., CCC-A, FAAA
Birmingham, AL