ethics request

Eric John Branda eb913892 at
Sat Apr 20 16:38:15 EST 1996

My class partner and I are Hearing and Speech majors at Ohio University
and are doing a class presentation on Professional Ethics.  We are
looking for some examples of any incidents or situations in the fields of
speech-language pathology or audiology where professional ethics have
come into question so we can present "real-life" examples to our
classmates.  Also, if anyone has any points which you consider important
to mention, your input would be appreciated.  Names will be kept
anonymous.  Responses can be posted here, or emailed to either my partner
or I at:

eb913892 at       or       mz143192 at

Thank you for your time and any responses.

						Eric J. Branda
						Mary Zavarella