Resound canals

Gary Gams higgins at DEDOT.COM
Wed Apr 24 22:41:04 EST 1996

We are one of the beta sites for the new Resound canals and although we only have 9 subjects in the study we've
had a very good response to these new devices...They have a new sound processor which is showing greater
functional gain then with other canals as well as older Resounds...Their range is mild to moderate losses...Has
anyone worked with the 3M canals and if so has the response been good?...It will be nice to offer an
alternative canal instrument with the same Dynamic range compression that’s now available in an ITE/BTE
Resound…GG