General questions

Jon Wallis j.wallis at
Thu Apr 25 06:16:00 EST 1996

In article <4l6gn4$f27 at>, kfelgs at says...
>Can anyone give me answers to these question:
>1. Any suggestions for coping with tinnitus, primarily roaring and what
>causes it to come and go?

Have a look at  <>

It made the most sense of anything I have ever read about tinnitus -
particularly about why it is a problem to some people and not others
and, potentially, how to deal with it.

Hope it's of use to you (and anyone else who reads it).

Jon Wallis     University Web Master & Senior Lecturer in Computing
School of Computing & IT, University of Wolverhampton, UK - WV1 1SB
Personal Information Page:  <URL:>
--------------Opinions are mine, not my employer's-----------------