WTB: tty machine

Jeffrey G. Sirianni sirianni at uts.cc.utexas.edu
Fri Apr 26 21:35:41 EST 1996

>She found a place here in Montreal where they are sold, but with the >small volume they cost 500$Can. This is almost 400$US.

Sounds to me like a trip down to Vermont is in order.  Or at least
looking into a US based mail order company.  We purchased our TTY at an
AT&T store at the mall and spent ~$200.  I don't know if there is any
difference b/w US and Canada telephone transmission.  In fact, our friend
from Vancouver brought her TTY down here to the US.

If you or your friend need info on getting a TTY via a US-based mail
order company, please email or re-post to the group.

Jeff Sirianni