HCFA Audiology Regulation

Gary Gams higgins at dedot.comdedot.com
Sun Apr 28 23:55:34 EST 1996

What scares you???The fact that I received additional training to better care for my patients...You might check
Delks dictionary, but it means I'm schooled in the science of testing and fitting of hearing instruments...Many
of the writers of Audiology books teach this course...I don't believe only Audiologists should fit hearing
instruments, but I believe we need to upgrade the educational requirements of Dispensers...Remember the field
was built by Dispensers...In Europe Audioprosthologists fit most instruments although their program is much
more intense than ours at this time...GG