Hair cell regeneration

Mark E. Warchol mew3e at avery.med.Virginia.EDU
Fri Aug 2 13:25:38 EST 1996

pstanton12 at aol.com  writes:
> Can anyone recommend any recent research journal articles on hair cell
> regeneration ? I would be interested to hear about how the scientists at
> University of Virginia Medical Center are doing. Thanks in advance!
> Pat Stanton, Los Angeles

To most up-to-date summary of our work has just been published
in a chapter entitled: "Growth Factors as Potential Drugs for
the Sensory Epithelia of the Ear" by J.T. Corwin, M.E. Warchol,
L.D. Saffer, J.E. Finley, R. Gu,and P.R. Lambert in: Growth
Factors as Drugs for Neurological and Sensory Disorders. (Ciba
Foundation Symposium 196) Wiley 1996.  pp. 167-187.

Mark Warchol
--
Mark E. Warchol, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor