Hearing aid stuff

Jeffrey G. Sirianni sirianni at UTS.CC.UTEXAS.EDU
Sun Aug 4 17:25:24 EST 1996

{Cross-posted from ASHA Listserve, thought bionet.audiology participants
would be interested in this}

>Recently we have had two patients whose brass spring wax guard has come
>out of the CIC and been left in the ear canal.  Has anyone else
>experienced this problem?
>
>Also with the Resound BTE with telecoil.  Does this model seem to
>encounter more intermittencies (or interference) than those without a T
>coil?
>
>Myrna Stephens
>mstephn at blue.weeg.uiowa.edu

Jeff

* Jeff Sirianni, M.A., CCC-A           *
* Sound Advice / R.G. Delaney, M.D.    *
* 710 Water Street / Suite 404         *
* Kerrville, TX  78028                 *
* (210) 896-1433                       *
* (210) 896-1440 FAX                   *
* sirianni at uts.cc.utexas.edu           *
* jgsaudio at aol.com                     *