Calling all CFYs

Jennifer Lantz Jenn.the.audiologist at worldnet.att.net
Sat Aug 3 22:59:05 EST 1996

Thanks to some mail I had from Diana Sowers (another CFY) for giving me
the idea, I would like to ask other CFYs to post comments they have on
how they are doing in their CFYs (ie how are you treated, what impact do
you think you have, are you happy with your job). I think finding a CFY
is stressful and completing it could be too. I am lucky in that I
honestly love my job. I just think it would be nice to have some sort of
support system set up for everyone who needs or would like to talk to
other CFYs. We aren't students anymore (well at least technically in a
university or college although I think everyone is a student until the
day they die) and we aren't certified yet. We are kind of in limbo (but
on the way :-]). Advice from recent CFYs would be greatly appreciated
also. One reason I love using the internet is interacting with other
audiologists and I think this could be a worthwhile endeavor.

Jennifer Lantz