Stapendectomy

Glen Minter shiva at zetnet.co.uk
Mon Aug 5 16:17:04 EST 1996

"Rodney Wishart" <rwishart at snip.net> wrote:

>I suffer from otosclerosis.  I'm looking for information, preferably from
>someone who has had the operation, on a stapendectomy.  The side effects
>and the possibility of loosing my hearing altogether don't make the
>operation seem too appealing.
>--
>Rodney Wishart
><rwishart at snip.net>
Hi Rodney
I suffered from otosclerosis about six years ago and was almost
completely deaf in my right ear.After the stapedectomy operation I
regained most of my hearing back, its not perfect but a vast
improvement on what it was.I have no hesitation in recomending the
operation.
Glen Minter                 Tel No 01603 431607
"Live long and prosper"
shiva at zetnet.co.uk
Norwich UK