Job Posting (new )

Jeffrey G. Sirianni sirianni at UTS.CC.UTEXAS.EDU
Tue Aug 6 22:47:57 EST 1996

{Cross-posted from ASHA Listserve}

>Date: Mon, 5 Aug 1996 07:16:47 -0400 (EDT)
>From: Joseph Danto <danto at yu1.yu.edu>
>To: asha-aud-forum at homer.ncm.com
>Subject: Job Posting (new )
>Sender: owner-asha-aud-forum at postman.com
>

>Dynamic Multi-disciplinary practice in Intraoperative Neurophysiologic
>Monitoring is seeking additional personnel.  We provide a full range of
>services to several hospitals in the New York New Jersey Metropolitan Area.
>
>The staff person should have 3-5 years of clinical experience in
>intraoperative monitoring.  Ph.D. preferred but other advanced academic
>credentials will be considered. Salary is competitive and commensurate
>with experience/qualifications.
>
>Contact me at any of the below listed addresses.
>
>Joseph Danto, Ph.D.,
>201 567 8408 (voice)
>201 567 7551 (facs.)
>slugger at haven.ios.com
>danto at yu1.yu.edu
>
>Physiologic Assessment Services
>214 Engle Street
>Englewood, New Jersey  07631

* Jeff Sirianni, M.A., CCC-A           *
* Sound Advice / R.G. Delaney, M.D.    *
* 710 Water Street / Suite 404         *
* Kerrville, TX  78028                 *
* (210) 896-1433                       *
* (210) 896-1440 FAX                   *
* sirianni at uts.cc.utexas.edu           *
* jgsaudio at aol.com                     *