Calling all CFYs

Shelley Duncan shellrd at expert.cc.purdue.edu
Wed Aug 7 13:03:59 EST 1996

AS far as my CFY goes... I can only say three words-- I LOVE IT!!!  I
have the good fortune to work with 7 audiologists that collectively have
more than 50 years experience in the field.  Better yet, they all have
different areas that they excel in, which means that I can learn
something different from each one.  I feel thtat I am paid reasonably
well, and treated with a good level of respect by my colleagues as well
the other professionals that I interact with (SLP's, MD's, and PT's).  It
is a learning experience that I feel lucky to have come across.  I hope
that the rest of you CFY types are having as good of experiences as I am!

						Shelley Duncan