concerns about profession

RGNorton18 rgnorton18 at aol.com
Fri Aug 9 10:05:10 EST 1996

Audiology is a wonderful career for anyone who is patient,energetic and
flexible.  As in most professions, you need to try various types of job
settings to learn your own personal career preferences. In my geograph
area, most new positions are part-time in ent offices.  My own personal
experiences include always having a full time job since receiving M.S. in
1973. I was willing to relocate and have worked in the same area for over
20 years. Got into private practice 18 years ago.  Never fear...if you are
committed, a good and caring clinician and are patient...you will have
employers knocking on you door.  The future of audiology will be awesome.
Hearing aid s may offer the most opportunities in the future.