Hearing aid stuff

Gary Gams Higgins at DEDOT.COM
Fri Aug 9 09:22:12 EST 1996

Your deep fit CIC still has to get in and this acts as a shovel....Not
sure though that any cic's are using a spring...Also Adhear is not
available for cic's...At this point care by the patient seems the only
answer...We also have the patient come in every three months for a
service(FREE WHILE IN WARRANTY)....We tell every patient that a problem
will occur often if constant care is not taken...And in the best of
cases problems still occur...I'd be interested in any novel ideas on
this topic...GG