any interest in a vestibular database program

Tom Boismier boismier at umich.edu
Fri Aug 9 06:40:06 EST 1996

Here at U of Michigan, we've had a database for our vestibular lab patients
since 1987 (great for retrospective studies...). We recently upgraded it to a
Windows 95 interface, and the programer asked if it would be worth marketing
it to other labs. Well, I dunno, is anyone interested in a pre-packaged
database program for vestibular patient data? It has fields for history and
symptoms, past medical history, auditory complaints, audio, ABR, ENG, rotary
chair, oculomotility, posturography, EMG, and the auto-head rotation tests, a
section for diagnosis and treatment, and for CPT code tracking (which we use
to prove that we actually break even every year...).

If you have any interest, please let me know (boismier at umich.edu) what you'd
be willing to pay for such a beast, and I'll approach the University's
intellectual property folks to see what can be done.

Thanks!

Tom