Hearing aid stuff

M. Stephens mstephn at BLUE.WEEG.UIOWA.EDU
Fri Aug 9 20:58:57 EST 1996

We have been using CICs from Telex and Siemens, both of which come with
the wax guard.  After the second incident of one found in the ear canal,
we have placed a blanket order to leave them out of aids sent to our offices.
M. Stephens