Hearing Help!!!!

A.E.T. mrnsrvyr at esslink.com
Sun Aug 18 17:26:14 EST 1996

Thanks for viewing this post.  On Tuesday my grandfather is meeting with
a rep. from Miracle Ear.  He has developed gradual hearing loss due to
age is looking for a hearing aid.  I know nothing about this and would
like to prevent him from being scammed!!!!!!!!!  He cannot afford to
purchase a hearing aid and is probably going to rely on medicare for
partial payment?  Do they pay for hearing aids?  Should he be looking at
Bell Tone, Starkey, etc.?  I want to prevent him from making the wrong
decision and wasting time and the little money he has.  Thanks in
advance, AL