Hearing aids

tana at rt66.com tana at rt66.com
Wed Aug 21 18:54:59 EST 1996

Hi audiologist,

I attended at a seminar sponsored by a local hearing aid dispenser
firm.  They introduced hearing aids manufactured by General Hearing
Instruments, Inc. in New Orleans.  The brand names of the hearing aids
are Auris and Intrigue.  They claim that these hearing aids are based
on DUAL CHANNEL technology.   An ear canal model was very small and
looks cosmetically very appealing.  Currently, I am wearing a hearing
aid from Starkey Co.

Does anybody know of these hearing aids or this company?  I would very
much appreciate if anybody could comment on the credibility or
reliability of these hearing aids?

Thanks.