Hearing aids

Michael W. Ridenhour gandalf at infi.net
Thu Aug 22 21:31:07 EST 1996

tana at rt66.com wrote in article <321ba163.758605 at mack.rt66.com>...
> Hi audiologist,
>
> I attended at a seminar sponsored by a local hearing aid dispenser
> firm.  They introduced hearing aids manufactured by General Hearing
> Instruments, Inc. in New Orleans.

The President of the company is a man named Roger Juneau, a very fine
fellow I have known for about 20 years. He is a quality control nut, so his
aids a very good. The only dual channel aids I am aware of are the
Multifocus by Oticon and the Resound. All the other "digital" aids are
single channel. maybe Roger will set me straight, though.

Michael Ridenhour

The brand names of the hearing aids