Hearing aids

HearWHAC HearWHAC at netins.net
Fri Aug 23 23:44:03 EST 1996

In article <4vl8td$ahl at newsbf02.news.aol.com>, sdsmaccca at aol.com says...

>I have dispensed a lot of DEQ2s, though, and my
>patients have been extremely satisfied with the results.  Functional gain
>and real ear measurements have also been encouraging.

We are starting to dispense the DEQ2s - have done about 50 of them so far.
Am curious, could this aid be fit without using real ear measurement
equipment? We do use REM with all fittings, but am just posing this
question?

Would be interested in hearing results from both those using REM and those
not using REM in fitting the DEQ2!

Paul ;-)