Insurance companies that reduce claims

HearWHAC HearWHAC at netins.net
Wed Aug 28 00:17:47 EST 1996

boismier at umich.edu replied...
>Very interesting! I'd be a little more diplomatic myself, given that any
>insurance company is gonna be able to out-lawyer me big time...

Actually their lawyers will never see the letter. The persons who reduce
claims arbitrarily are the "clerks" hired to reduce claims as much as the
traffic will bear. They wouldn't dare show this letter to their company
lawyers because they would quickly learn they are very wrong and we actually
could sue them successfully for their libeling us!

Point to be made: If you enter into the third party payor relationship with
fear and trepidation, they will walk all over you! OTOH, if you act more
like a professional, they will pay what you rightly deserve! But you aren't
acting very professional when you enter into the relationship with fear and
trepidatin!

Paul ;-)