hearing aid funding
Sandra and Dan Hobson
danhobson at netins.net
Tue Aug 27 22:46:18 EST 1996
I. Medicaid Title XIX (dependent on family qualifying)
2. Hear Now ($30 application fee and your services volunteered)
3. Starkey Fund and other manufacturers...(your services as volunteer)
4 Lion's or Sertoma may have a Hearing Aid Bank in your State.
5. Job's Daughters also help through their fundraising.
6. Often fraternal organizations will help a family in need for a special
7. Your State may have an Assistive Technology Loan fund established where
a disabled person or family may apply for a low interest loan for a piece
8. Sometimes a sponsor can be found via the family's Church.
9. Some local organizations may have specific guidelines for particular
disabilities they will help with, and /or types of AT they will assist
towards, and/or age limits.
10. Vocational Rehabilitation will assist when the child approaches
Hope this helps !!! sh
More information about the Audiolog