Cochlear Implant - encoding strategies

Ariane Gelinas agelinas at magi.com
Wed Aug 28 09:46:57 EST 1996

Hello,

My name is Ariane and I am just completing my Master's in
speech-language pathology at the university of Ottawa.  I'm doing my
last corrections on my research project.  I have a question about
speech processors (encoding strategies) in cochlear implants.  As part
of my project, I focused on bilingual (french-english) hearing
impaired adults.  I'm wondering if someone could give me an example of
a strategy that could possibly have different results depending on the
language being processed.  I hope this is clear  ... if you need more
info, i'll be happy to clarify.

Thank you,

Ariane
agelinas at magi.com