Applications being accepted

Jeffrey G. Sirianni sirianni at UTS.CC.UTEXAS.EDU
Wed Aug 28 22:19:31 EST 1996

{Forwarded from ASHA Listserve}

>From: Solveig at HearingCenter.com
>Date: Mon, 26 Aug 1996 18:47:04 -0400
>To: ASHA-aud-forum at postman.com
>Subject: Applications being accepted
>Sender: owner-asha-aud-forum at postman.com
>
>We have an immediate need for a Maryland licensed audiologist to step in
>for one of our audiologists who has taken temporary medical leave.  This
>appointment would be temporary, but might lead to a permanent position.
>
>Sign language and cueing fluency are desirable.  Knowledge of ALDs and
>programmable hearing aids a big plus.
>
>We are a full service Hearing and Speech facility offering diagnostic
>testing and hearing aid dispensing and service.  Our newly redecorated
>offices are in the Maryland suburbs of Washington, D.C., at Wheaton Plaza,
>and are easy walking distance from the Metro subway system.
>
>Applications should be sent by e-mail to:  Solveig at HearingCenter.com
>or by fax to 301-942-0469.
>
>Signed:
>
>Solveig Ingersoll, M.A.,CCC, Director
>The Hearing and Speech Center
>Wheaton, Maryland

* Jeff Sirianni, M.A., CCC-A           *
* Sound Advice / R.G. Delaney, M.D.    *
* 710 Water Street / Suite 404         *
* Kerrville, TX  78028                 *
* (210) 896-1433                       *
* (210) 896-1440 FAX                   *
* sirianni at uts.cc.utexas.edu           *
* jgsaudio at aol.com                     *