Auditory Discrimination & Rentention

Peg Duncan faduncan at
Wed Dec 4 00:05:29 EST 1996

I have good URL reference points in my bookmark file which I'd be happy
to supply if like - it's about 46K long, so I don't like to post it to
the newsgroup, but happy to send to you.

In meantime, he's some good ones:

Dana Foundation Consortium: Development of a Neurologically-Based
Strategy for Training Language-Learning Impaired Children

Structure of Phonemic Awareness

LDA Fact Sheet - Central Auditory Processing

Peg in Ottawa